THE FIRST SCHEDULE
[See sections 13(3) and 16(3)]
Form of oath or affirmation to be made by the Chief Information Commissioner/the Information Commissioner/the State Chief Information Commissioner/the State Information Commissioner
"I, ....................., having been appointed Chief Information Commissioner/Information Commissioner/State Chief Information Commissioner/State Information Commissioner swear in the name of God solemnly affirm that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Constitution of India as by law established, that I will uphold the sovereignty and integrity of India, that I will duly and faithfully and to the best of my ability, knowledge and judgment perform the duties of my office without fear or favour, affection or ill-will and that I will uphold the Constitution and the laws.".
THE SECOND SCHEDULE
(See section 24)
Intelligence and security organisation established by the Central Government
- Intelligence Bureau.
- Research and Analysis Wing of the Cabinet Secretariat.
- Directorate of Revenue Intelligence.
- Central Economic Intelligence Bureau.
- Directorate of Enforcement.
- Narcotics Control Bureau.
- Aviation Research Centre.
- Special Frontier Force.
- Border Security Force.
- Central Reserve Police Force.
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police.
- Central Industrial Security Force.
- National Security Guards.
- Assam Rifles.
- Special Service Bureau.
- Special Branch (CID), Andaman and Nicobar.
- The Crime Branch-C.I.D.- CB, Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
- Special Branch, Lakshadweep Police.