Link To Us
We welcome and encourage you to place a link on your Web site to “rti.india.gov.in”, so that people may use it for filing appeals/complaints online to the commission. Our Portal is the most suitably developed with a view to benefit the citizens making use of the RTI Act since it provides for a gateway enabling a citizen to file complaint/appeal to the Commission and track their status.
As per our linking Policy, no prior permission is required to link 'rti.india.gov.in' from any of the websites. However, we would like you to inform us (using the 'Contact Us' option) about any links provided to this Portal so that you can be informed of changes or updates made thereupon. We do not permit our pages to be loaded into frames on your site. The pages belonging to this Portal must load into a newly opened browser window of the User.
We encourage you to choose from the following graphic banners which can be conveniently placed on your website and linked to our Portal. The Banners may be hyperlinked to any of the following URLs:
Banners for Download
Download one of the images below to use on your website. Please note that the banner images given below may be used only to promote and link to the 'rti.india.gov.in' Portal and not as a form of endorsement or approval from any of the constituents of the Indian Government. Kindly adhere to the design specifications as mentioned with each banner so that the image appears as intended and does not get distorted in any way.
- Do not just include the graphic from our servers on your page! Copy the image to your site please.
- Links to this website should direct visitors only to this URL (http://rti.india.gov.in/)
- No links to SME Business Services Ltd.'s web site will be permitted from web sites on which has :
- Libellous or defamatory content directed to the Portal or,
- Illegal content (or content of which the legality is in question) appears, or on which illegal activity is conducted or suspected
- Kindly provide an 'alternate text' to the images as 'http://rti.india.gov.in, the CIC Online'. You may also use this phrase to provide a 'text only' link to our Portal from a page on your website.
- If you have any questions about linking to rti.india.gov.in', the use of the banners, or desire more information or promotional materials on rti.india.gov.in' please use our 'Contact Us' Option.
Thank you for promoting http://rti.india.gov.in